No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
$93.99 - $104.00
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
You like gravel and wide tires? This is your rim. The GR 531 is made for off-road adventures. This aluminum gravel rim with an inner width of 24mm is designed for wide, knobby tires up to 53mm. Torsion-resistant and robust, the welded rim supports a wide range of gravel use.
- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 9 D3 TLR - Holes : 18 / 24 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : TLR/Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front), Asymmetric (rear)
$129.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applications - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Profile: 29 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 541 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 37 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 450g - ERD: 545 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 370g - ERD: 550
This welded, 30mm-wide E-MTB rim is the ideal all-rounder. When you head into the unknown, the HX 531 is the perfect choice with a 30mm internal width to support meaty tires. With an ideal position in the middle of the strength to weight to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB's meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
Our lightest alloy rim with welded, advanced rim profile! The most advanced alloy existing for rims meets the most advanced rim profile to form the RR 411 rim. From the moment the alloy is melted, all the way to the secret surface treatment, this rim is all about getting the absolute best out of the great, shiny metal that is aluminum. Very light, very strong, and very classy is the result.
Modern welded XC rim, developed with a 25mm inner width. Modern-day XC rim: The right width to run wide tires necessary to be competitive on today's demanding Cross Country courses. The welded construction of the XR 391 and the bead-blasted, anodized finish are on par with your high-end XC ride. The use-specific profile, the custom alloy, and the use of the PHR nipple interface allow you to pair the unpairable: Wide, strong, and light.
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
$113.90 - $127.90
This rim can take heavy loads and cope with demanding surfaces at the same time! Are you searching for a pair of rims to ride off the beaten path? If so, the RR481 may be the perfect option for you. With an inner width of 22mm and approved up to a 130kg system weight, this extremely durable rim is made for rough, off-road rides. Whether you mount them on your Cyclocross bike, your gravel racer, or for your next bike-packing trip, the RR 481 won't let you down.
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner with modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
$781.99 - $804.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
Litehouse Rim - Super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up - Wider cross-section to compliment modern tire widths for an optimized assembly
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner width for modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility, make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! The jack-of-all-trades of road rims: light, wide, and with an ideal price-to-performance ratio. The R 460 works perfectly with wide tires and will deliver many unforgettable rides on the road thanks to its reliability.
A 25mm welded rim made for the demands of AM. Lightweight rims as wide as most downhill rims were just a couple of years ago? State-of-the-art materials and extensive testing make it possible. DT Swiss knows exactly how light it can design a product to fulfill its purpose to perfection. This is why the XM 421 is as light as an All Mountain rim can get, yet still fears no trail, no matter what rock gardens it has on the menu.
Made for the biggest tires, the cutouts keep the weight low. Fat bike rims must be strong, stable, and lightweight yet be able to accommodate very large tires. The BR 710 rims from DT Swiss meet all of these requirements by using specially designed rim profiles, sophisticated cutouts, and an extra-strong alloy. - Net Weight: 675g - Recommended system weight max.: 130kg - ASTM classification: 3 - Material: Aluminum - Rim Joint: Welded - Tire Interface: Crotched/Clincher non-tubeless - Brake Interface: Disc - Rim Diameter: 26" - Reference Diameter ERD: 549mm - Inner Width: 76mm - Outer Width: 81mm - Rim Height: 16mm - Spoke Bore Rim: Non-eyelet - Valve Hole: Presta
An unexpected rough section on your ride? No problem with this rim. Looking for a bomb-proof rim to build up your Gravel, Cyclocross, or adventure bike? Then it's definitely worth taking a look at the RR 521 rim. 32mm deep and 20mm wide, this modern road rim could have been classified as a Cross Country rim just a few years ago. Nowadays it's just a great offer to widen your ride... with drop bars.
Page 1 of 2 Next page