$17.00 - $20.99
Best suited for the acknowledged weight weenie and thin grip lovers. 50 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 30 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 50 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 30mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
$10.95 - $14.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$10.95 - $14.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
$34.99 - $39.99
Manufactured in the US by ODI, Box One grips feature a hexagonal textured pattern over more than 85 percent of the grip to ensure proper traction and comfort. Comfort ribs support and cushion the rider’s thumbs, while material has been removed from non-contact areas to save weight. Box One Grips are available in black and include four standard, ODI Lock-On grip clamps with laser-etched Box logos and two Snap Cap end plugs. Of course Box One Grips work seamlessly with Genius Brake Levers and the new Genius Grip Clamp, which are available separately. Specs: - Width 130mm - Origin Made in the USA - Compatibility Genius Brake Levers & Grip Clamps (sold separately) - Weight 102 grams / 3.6 ounces
$29.99 - $30.00
- EVA foam backed for extreme comfort - Adhesive backing for easy installation - Shock absorbent - Length: 2000mm
- Uniquely formulated long-wearing synthetic leather features soft metal satin finishes for the epitome in luster, appearance and performance in all conditions - Multi-layer, laminated, varying density foam offers progressive shock absorption and vibration damping to minimize fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resist falling out
- Uniquely formulated synthetic Halo Touch surface with prismatic texture sure to turn heads while improving grip and providing all-out performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
The Super Thin Dual Lock-On Grips feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install and they won't slip no matter what. - Extremely thin profile - Shock absorbing gel top layer - Dual density design - Open-end style for easy installation - Length: 140mm
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
The design of Brooks Slender Cambium Grips incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The tape is made from organic cotton and rubber and is held in place by aluminium clamps.
- Uniquely formulated synthetic leather with a “Aurora Image" pattern design for anti-slip and excellent handling performance. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively abosrbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue - Highly elastic and lightweight organic adhesive will not leave residue on the handlebars to ease installation and adjustment - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions
$26.95 - $39.99
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
$16.99 - $22.99
- Silicone foam blend provides excellent grip and shock absorption - Simple design maximizes durability and minimizes weight - 32mm diameter
$10.95 - $15.99
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Brown hand-stitched grips w/colorful mandala design - Set of two long grips - Fits single speeds, trigger shifters and bikes with grip shifters - Length: 125mm each
$33.99 - $34.99
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
$10.99 - $13.99
Cornerstone Grip features a ribbed design with Cornerstone logo. - Includes Odyssey Par Ends
$33.99 - $34.99
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
$10.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
Electra's Ergo Grips feature supportive curves and cool stitching. With these stylish grips on your favorite rig, your hands will stay comfortable all ride long.
Made with recycled materials, this lock-on grip with a unique tread pattern and thick profile adds comfort and control on technical trails. Lock on to the trail Confidently handle any trail with the SE Elite Recycled Grip made with recycled plastics in the core. This lock-on grip uses clamps to secure the core for a tight hold in any terrain, while a unique opposing tread pattern provides the perfect amount of traction and padding for your palms. Using recycled materials in this product helps provide second life to unwanted end of life plastics. Product details - Grip core is made from recycled plastic - Opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at fingertips - Rubber compound provides confident grip, control, and comfort - Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management - Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance - Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar - 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping - 32mm diameter - Length: 130mm - Weight: 115g Features: The net effect Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're 4 times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution. A global issue Each year 18 billion pounds of plastic enters the ocean, polluting beaches and waterways around the world. Better products for a better planet We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
The magic behind your city is at your fingertips. Get a grip…or two! Because grips are a main point of contact between you and your bike, comfort is key. As part of our Faux Leather collection, these grips bring a sleek, city look to any ride. Product details: - Ergo faux leather wrapped - Electra logo on lock on open ends - Matching saddle, tool bag, and carry handle available
Double Gel Cork tape pairs an extra layer of gel padding with classic, long-lasting cork for handlebars that feel comfortable and look timeless. It's easy to install, looks great, and feels even better. - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing - Double Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 3.0mm
$10.99 - $13.99
The Jake Seeley signature grips feature a gradually increasing rib width design and a tapered core for comfort. - 160mm
These grips are ergonomically designed for straight, swept and riser handlebars. Genuine, supple Brooks leather has been fused with an ergonomic rubber base for exceptional comfort and a delicate touch. They're fastened by an aluminum handlebar end clasps in satin silver or copper-coloured finish. - Size: 130mm/130mm
- Developed specifically for gravel and mixed surface abuse, Grind Tape's unique, high-density rubber-based compound is made to withstand all weather conditions while offering enhanced grip and improved control via vibration and shock absorption. - Multi-layer, multi-density foam laminates effectively absorbs shock, dampens vibration and minimizes fatigue. - GEL padded adhesive keeps tape firmly wrapped on the handlebar and prevents residue for easy installation. - Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistance to falling out. - Highly elastic finishing tape does not deform, degrade of soften in extreme temperature and weather conditions.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
Page 1 of 3 Next page