Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Origin-8's Bike Block Fork Mount can be mounted to almost any flat surface and securely holds your bike by the fork. It's made of sturdy steel and works with quick release 9mm dropouts as well as 15mm and 20mm through axles!
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
$171.99 - $229.99
Shuttle Saver - Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps. Backup Plan - Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position. Shape Shifter - Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved! Just Say No - To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling. Specs - Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining - Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment - Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop Bike Capacity - Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike - Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
Hollywood's Spare Tire "Bolt On" Rack attaches to the spare tire’s mounting bolts with universal adapter plate. Fully adjustable to fit most spare tires, this rack’s support arms can be centered for side-mounted tires and folded when not in use. Soft rubber cradles carry up to two bikes, an integrated safety strap ensures safe bike transport, and a lock secures the rack to your vehicle. - Distance between bike support arms: 13 inches - Distance between bike cradles: 7 inches - Maximum tire width: 12 inches - Two bike capacity (35 lbs per bike)
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Page 1 of 1