- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
$34.99 - $44.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
Balancing design, materials, and manufacturing techniques allow the Kink Bold HRD to truly be a solid and affordable stem. The die-cast aluminum body is paired with a forged 6061-T6 aluminum cap, providing additional strength. A counterbore in the stem body allows the fork cap bolt to thread down flush for a clean look. The classic 50mm reach comes with a comfortable 32mm rise and a traditional 6-bolt system. Chamfered edges and radiused corners give the stem a clean look and knee-friendly design. TECH SPECS - Reach: 50mm - Rise: 32mm - Stack Height: 30mm - Material: Aluminum Body and Forged Aluminum Cap - Bolts: Solid w/ 6mm Allen Hex - Weight: 10.7oz
The Bontrager Comp 31.8 stem is Blendr ready and provides a secure and confident connection to 31.8 handlebars for road, city, and mountain bikes. - 6061-T6 cast body construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp with M5 corrosion resistant steel bolts - Blendr ready for seamless accessory integration - Compatible with Blendr Elite bases and Blendr mounts - Suitable for use on a road, city, or mountain bike - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 35mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page