Bontrager's Race XXX Lite VR-C Road Handlebar is incredibly light and impressively stiff, making it a perfect addition to the front end of your road rocket. It's constructed from Tour-proven OCLV carbon with additional material at stress points, making it strong enough for sprinters and light enough for climbers, too. Plus, it boasts Bontrager's Compact Variable Radius bend for comfort, control and forearm clearance when sprinting and climbing in the drops.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
- Gravel adventure/touring inspired off-road drop handlebar - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 610mm drop width / 460mm top width - 35º flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Flattened top section for enhanced comfort - Offers multiple hand positions to address long miles and varied terrain - Accepts bar end shifters - ISO-Road/Mountain safety certified
- Gravel racing-inspired off-road drop handlebar - Double-butted AL6061-T6 construction - 610mm drop width / 460mm top width - 35° flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Extended 31.8mm bar bore provides ample room for accessories and clip-on bars - Offers multiple hand positions to address long miles and varied terrain - Accepts bar-end shifters - ISO-Road/Mountain safety certified
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Traditional compact road bar available in multiple widths - AL6061-T6 alloy construction - ISO-Road safety certified
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
Adventure handlebars from FSA are double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6061. - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter with 34 x 21 ergonomic oval section - 125mm drop, 80mm reach - 12° side flare
FSA's Energy Compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. Cutting-edge manufacturing allows us to form and manipulate high-strength 7050 aluminum tubing, varying the wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There's even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, with stylish polished anodizing on either side of the stem. - Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible - Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible - Double butted and tapered AL7050 - 34mm Ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails - Outward Bend: 4°
FSA's Energy Road is a traditional drop bar made from high-strength 7050-aluminium tubing. The finish is shot-peened and sandblasted on the taped areas for grip. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. - Quad-butted, tapered and shot-peened AL7050/T10 - 120mm wide round center section for mounting accessories - 4-degree outward bend - Bar Drop: 150mm - Bar Reach: 80mm
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
Built upon the popular K-Wing ergonomics, this full carbon handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel, and Cyclocross. - Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Full carbon handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 115mm drop, 76mm reach - 12° outward bend - 10° forward angle - 25mm offset drops - 5mm rise - 205 grams (420mm)
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
With its unidirectional carbon construction, the SL-K Compact handlebar is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of our compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare. A wide center section gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip. - Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible - Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible - Continuous UD carbon Monocoque construction - Reinforced and textured clamping areas - 120mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - New internal cable routing options for Di2 - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Reach: 80mm - Cable Routing: Internal - Bar Drop: 125mm - Flare: 4
Page 1 of 1