- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Best suited for the acknowledged weight weenie and thin grip lovers. 50 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 30 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 50 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 30mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws. - Made by ODI - Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Get a grip… or two! Because grips are a main point of contact between you and your bike, comfort is key. Extra style is an added bonus. Your hands will be saying, "I'm just hanging with my gnomies." - Fun and fashionable, Electra grips help personalize your ride - Set of two grips - Pair with a matching helmet, bag, saddle, bell and mirror
A dual-density lock-on grip with an ergonomic design and IsoZone vibration damping for all-purpose comfort. - Integrated clear gel adds comfort and shock absorption - Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort - Contoured design comfortably supports palm to decrease fatigue - Lock-on clamp securely holds grip core to bar, eliminating slipping
$29.95 - $34.99
Ride like a pro with the Steve Peat inspired Signature lock-on grips. Lock-on grips are designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. Providing a sturdy ride, the patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. Lizard Skins lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 30.5 mm
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
As one of the key points of contact between the rider and bike, comfortable grips are a must-have. - Brown hand-stitched grips w/colorful mandala design - Set of two long grips - Fits single speeds, trigger shifters and bikes with grip shifters - Length: 125mm each
The design of Brooks Slender Cambium Grips incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The tape is made from organic cotton and rubber and is held in place by aluminium clamps.
Get a grip… or two! Because grips are a main point of contact between you and your bike, comfort is key. Extra style is an added bonus. Blue water, warm sand and tropical leaves all at your fingertips. - Fun and fashionable, Electra grips help personalize your ride - Set of two grips - Pair with a matching helmet, bag and saddle
$29.99 - $33.99
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$31.99 - $33.99
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 125 grams - Diameter: 33 mm
- Medium Diameter (32.25mm) - Length 135mm - 118g - Handlebar Diameter: 22.2mm
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
$29.95 - $31.99
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
Planet Bike's Trippy Grips offer the same sweet grip as a tennis racket or golf club, with major style to boot. The soft cores damp vibrations to keep you feeling great and these great grips also become tacky when wet for a safe grip in all riding conditions.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Form II Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$5.99 - $9.99
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Get a grip! Heck, get two. These comfy rubber grips absorb road shock and they come in a bunch of colors so they’ll make your eyes as happy as your hands! - Cushy rubber grips with large raised square sections for vibration absorption and grip - Sealed end style with small outer flanges - 120mm length
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
$11.99 - $12.99
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
$28.95 - $34.99
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
Page 1 of 6 Next page