- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
Be your own titan of cycling safety—gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Titan Helmet Tail Light. With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light, motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. It features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash, a Last Mode Memory that remembers the last mode used when you turn the light on, and easily replaceable batteries. - Powerful magnetic helmet mount system with simple install/removal - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Weight: 18g w/ Bracket - Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use) - Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm Modes: - Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
The Stick Drive is an incredibly thin and lightweight rear bike light equipped with eight super bright LED emitters. Its minimalistic design is optimized for versatility and ease of use. A simple o-ring securely straps it to a bicycle seatpost, and an innovative magnetic attachment separates the light from the mount for quick charging accessibility. It’s equipped with an integrated USB stick for cable-free charging, providing up to an impressive 23 hours of runtime. The Wide Angle Optics lens creates up to 270° of visibility, and the light outputs up to 30 lumens—this includes a disruptive Daytime Flash feature among its seven modes. With its narrow design and compact mount, the Stick Drive is the perfect taillight for maintaining aerodynamics and also attaching to seatposts with minimal space—like a dropper post. Designed and produced in-house, the Stick Drive is engineered for long-lasting durability and built to be highly water resistant. - Max 30 lumens - USB Rechargeable and magnetic clip-on mount - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Slim design, lightweight and durable - Magnetic clip-in mount - IPX7 water resistant
The ORB Bar End safety lights pair a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. They improve your chances of being seen, both from the rear and side. - Compact and lightweight - Side visibility - Fits drop bars with an inner diameter of 18.5mm-22mm - CR2032 battery x 2 - Long runtime - 3 modes
Introducing the CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic, a movement-sensitive, day and nighttime safety light for your ride. Safety you'll never notice, but those around you will. The CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic is a 50-lumen, USB rechargeable bicycle safety light that mounts easily on your seatpost. A built-in accelerometer automatically switches into a constant burst mode when it senses a sudden change in speed. Similar to daytime running lights on an automobile, the Rapid X2 Kinetic helps make your presence known as a cyclist. 180 degrees of visibility allows you to be seen from varied perspectives. A Battery Auto-Save feature makes sure you’re covered the entire ride by automatically switching to a flashing mode should the battery run low. With up to 30 hours of run time, the Rapid X2 Kinetic ensures you’ll be drained from your ride long before your light is. What's Included: - Rapid X2 Kinetic light, Rapid X2 attachment base, one large and one small attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable - *This light does not completely work with braking. The motion sensor may not respond in some circumstances depending on the light installation location, cycling speed or weather condition. We recommend that you keep a safe distance between vehicles when cycling.
A CatEyeSYNC-enabled light that increases your visibility as you slow. - CatEyeSYNC features one-touch control. Turn one light on, and all your CatEyeSYNC lights come on. - Using wireless technology, CatEyeSYNC lights provide the ease of synchronizing all lights to operate as one. - Check battery levels, customize modes, set brake mode, and synchronize flash pattern preferences using your Smartphone. - Simple and superior 360-degree visibility is one touch away with up to 7 lights synced to operate as one. (The other CatEyeSYNC light options that can be added to your SYNC Core system are SYNC Wearable and SYNC Core.) With a built-in accelerometer that switches to burst mode as you decelerate, SYNC Kinetic gives you an extra level of defense. Use alone or in combination with other models in the CatEyeSYNC family for unparalleled levels of 360-degree visibility, day or night. - Built-in acceleration sensor for Kinetic mode automatically turns on with 50 lumen brightness when bike deceleration is detected) - Excellent daytime visibility in Daytime HyperFlash mode - Group Ride mode is eye-friendly to team riders behind - Superior side visibility - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 6 modes - Charging time: 2.5h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - The CatEyeSYNC smartphone app is required to pair the lights. Before you purchase, be sure your smartphone model is compatible. - Dimensions: 74.5 x 26 x 28mm - Weight: 43g (with battery) - Light source: Red LED X 5 - Battery: Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery Runtime: - High (40 lumens): 1.5 hrs - Low (5 lumens): 15 hrs - Flashing (30 lumens): 50 hrs - Rapid (50 lumens): 20 hrs - Group Ride (40 lumens): 15 hrs - Daytime HyperFlash (50 lumens): 30 hrs Runtime when Kinetic mode is enabled 60 times per hour - High (40 lumens): 1.4 hrs - Low (5 lumens): 6 hrs - Flashing (30 lumens): 7 hrs - Rapid (50 lumens): 6 hrs - Group Ride (40 lumens): 6 hrs - Daytime HyperFlash (50 lumens): 7 hrs - Recharge time: 2.5 hrs (USB recharge) - Mount size: Rubber band mount (fits 26.0-32.0mm seatpost) - Note: Activation of the Kinetic mode depends on the degree of deceleration, the light may not react or the reaction may be delayed.
Wear this simple safety light and shine like a beacon day or night. The low profile Wearable X is a convenient and easy-to-use cycling safety light. You can simply attach it to your clothing or pack with a one-touch, detachable clip, or directly to your bicycle via the included rubber strap. With six lighting modes from which to choose, the Li-ion rechargeable battery can provide up to 30 hours of service between charges. The auto save mode automatically changes to slow flashing mode when the battery runs low, which can be fully recharged using a simple USB port in just 2 hours. Getting dark on your commute? Wear it. - Includes attachment band and micro USB charging cable - Dimensions: 44.5 x 44.5 x 19mm - Weight: 22.6g with clip - Light source: Red LED - Battery: Li-ion USB rechargeable - Recharge time: 2 hours - Battery auto save, low battery indicator, light mode memory Run Times: - High mode: 1 hour - Low mode: 10 hours - Flashing mode: 30 hours - Rapid mode: 10 hours - Pulse mode: 10 hours - Vibration mode: 13 hours
A distinctive copper-colored red LED rear bicycle light can be quickly attached to the frame, handlebars or seat post with a simple rubber band and clip that won't damage painted or polished surfaces. Remove easily to prevent theft. Small enough to stow in your pocket, bright enough to ensure you remain visible to other road users after dark. Choose between constant illumination or four different flashing modes. Anodized body with laser etched Brooks logo. Includes 2 x CR2032 batteries
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
A daylight-visible tail light with 35 Lumens of balanced light to keep you visible in the city, day or night. Paint the city day or night The Flare R City tail light is daytime visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics, and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 400m during the day. A built in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control, and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable. 35 Lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City tail light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night. - 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 400m day or night - Wide visibility angle intended for city use - Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes - Day flash 35LM-8hrs, night flash 35LM-16hrs, day steady 20LM-3hrs, night steady 2LM-20hrs - Integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control - Battery save mode at 5% life helps ensure a safe ride home with depleted battery - Quick connect bracket with 16 degree offset compensates for seatpost angle - Includes Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 4 Next page