Parts & Accessories
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side installation, but also can be installed on the right bar extension. It comes with a single Torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clamp, and a quarter-twist mount.
Redesigned for 2017, the Mobile PowerPack 6000 has even more power and ports to charge up to two devices while on the go. Multiple mounting options and a GoPro mount adapter provide flexibility and convenience. - Battery: 6000 mAh Li-Ion - Burn Time: approx Charge iPhone 2 times - Charge Time: approx 8-10 hr - Output: USB / DC 5V 2A (Total) - Certificate: CE / FCC - Material: Engineering grade plastic - Charge: USB - Mount: Stem or top tube (shim incl.) - Input: USB / DC 5V 1A (Max) - Added Features: Compatible with RideCase Mount Included adapter allows to install on GoPro Mount Dual USB ports 4 LED power gauge Wire collector Auto-off for battery reserve - Size: 9.4 x 5 x 3 cm / 3.7” x 2” x 1.2” - Weight: 160 g / 5.64 oz
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
Wireless ANT+ cadence transmitter for SIGMA ROX 10 and all other ANT+ compatible devices.
Replacement/Spare Part – UNI-GO2 GoPro Adapter Bracket Allows mounting of Serfas headlights to GoPro action camera mount systems (e.g. helmet mount, handlebar mount, etc.) - Compatible with all current E-Lume and late model True Series headlights
3-IN-1 Handlebar Mounted Accessory Holder: 3-IN-1 Design: - Headlights - Action Cameras (GoPro) - Garmin Computers (Compatible w/ Garmin Only) - Adjustable Angle (100 Degree Tilt Up/Down) - Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Nylon - Simple Installation Specs: - Length: 105mm - Width: 68mm - Height: 57mm - Weight: 76g - Snap Ring Fitment: 31.8-32mm Bars - Max Load: 400g
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
The QuickView was designed to put the Garmin Edge Computer out in front of the stem. Fits Garmin 605 and 705. - Glass-filled nylon, stainless steel Torx T25 bolt - Weight: 20g
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete. - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Position your smartphone at the perfect point for easy viewing and aerodynamics while riding with the help of the Quad Lock Out Front Mount. Featuring a strong dual-stage lock you can ride with confidence over bumps and jumps knowing that your phone isn't going anywhere your bike isn't. - Handlebar mount only, no phone case included - Compatible with handlebars 31.8mm, 25.4mm, and 22.2mm diameter - Can also be rotated for over stem mounting - Anodized aluminum mounting arm - Compatible with all Quad Lock cases and universal adapters
The Quad Lock Universal Adapter is designed using a strong adhesive that adheres directly to the rear of most smartphones or cases, which then allows your smartphone to securely attach to any Quad Lock mount. - Universal adapter adheres directly to phone or phone case (not included) - Dual-stage lock keeps your phone secure over bumps and jumps - Compatible with all Quad Lock mounts - Does not include mount
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- Adapter converts Origin8 Outpost Garmin mounts to accept Bryton computers
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- LightweightnNylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
Page 1 of 3 Next page